|02-01-2011 until 02-02-2020|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NW Surrey, UK - 127 Metres ASL
Rep Power: 50
This is a friendly place to chat, therefore please abide by the following simple rules:
1. Please respect the opinion posted by other members, even if you disagree with their point of view.
2. Personal attacks against fellow members will not be tolerated under any circumstances and may result in account suspension or deletion / ban.
3. People of all age groups are Welcome here so please keep profanities to a minimum.
4. Racist remarks will not be tolerated.
5. Forum admin and moderators reserve the right to edit and or delete posts deemed not appropriate with or without an explanation for their actions.
6. Posting of pornographic pictures or other offensive material is not allowed.
7. Forum staff are here to help you and to help the forum operate smoothly, therefore attacks of any kind against staff members will not be tolerated and may result in an instant ban.
8. Do not abuse the Private Messaging system otherwise this facility may be removed.
9. Be aware that images you post on this forum may be subject to copyright limitations.
10. By posting your own material, be it photographic, written text, video or audio you are granting permission for such material to be displayed and made available to other forum members. Please be aware of this before you submit any such material. We shall not be liable for any copyright infringments of your own material. By posting such material you agree to be bound to this statement.
11. Personal Blogs are available to new and former or returning members but only after a 3 month probationary period has been completed. This applies in all cases.
12. Access to the adult forum is available on request. Before access is granted the Administrators will satisfy themselves that you are aged at least 18 years. Use of the adult forum is entirely at your own risk.
13. If you have cause to complain please do so by sending a detailed private message to a Moderator who will take the relevant course of action.
14. We reserve the right to amend these rules as and when the need arises.
15. By using this forum you agree to be bound by and adhere to these rules!
Please be advised that IP Addresses are recorded.
This Forum Was Born 10th May 2007
Thank you, have fun. We hope you enjoy using this forum.
'Political Correctness' is an evil totalitarian ideology aiming to curtail freedom of speech and stunt freedom of thought by using Freudian brainwashing techniques.
It is like a cancer on our society and if left untreated and uncured the very least it will eventually do is blur our ability to see reality.
|toolbar powered by Conduit|
Please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites